Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Been A Week

Sorry about the lack of posts last week; it was Homecoming, so periods were shortened, and I had other things to worry about besides the blog. Calculus comes to mind. Anyways, now the school schedule is back to the boring-as-hell schedule that normal weeks use, so I'll probably be posting at least once a week.

It seems that Dom isn't feeling so well; I've got a stack of homework in my bag labelled 'D. Stevenson' ready for delivery after school. Most of it is (as you can probably guess) Calculus. Lord, I hate math.

At any rate, between me being sick, homecoming, and Dom getting sick, it looks like this blog is cursed. Not that I believe in curses, mind; the string of bad luck surrounding this little bugger of a blog site simply strikes me as funny. As long as I don't start getting mysterious phone calls and texts inviting me to play a game, or a video tape showing a random circle with a creepy little wellwraith crawling out of it, I think I'll be fine.

So I'll try to get some more posted this week, though probably not a bunch of posts in quick succession.

Nobody signing out.

EDIT: I may re-do the font at the top of each post; as much as I like the Olde English style, it makes "It's Been A Week" look like "Tt's Been U Beef"

No comments:

Post a Comment