Thursday, April 5, 2012

Grounded

I'm sorry about the delay. Believe it or not, I ended up grounded. Apparently, having your parents catch you drunk with a girl they don't necessarily approve of has consequences.

...that didn't sound quite right, did it? I want-no, I need-to stress that nothing happened between Ellie and I. No offense to her, but I wasn't quite that drunk.

I've actually been 'un-grounded' for a few days now, but I've been doing a lot of reading and catching up. Nothing too heavy or strenuous, of course; between Senior year of high school, my own creative writing (none of which can really even compare to what I've been living, believe me), and work, I haven't really had a lot of free time. However, I did manage to power through a major blog and catch up on a few video series I was behind on.

In retrospect, further exposing myself to Slender Man probably isn't doing me any good. Hell, I'm probably lighting up his Slen-dar like a fucking Christmas tree. Yeah, I said Christmas. Not holiday. I'll deal with the 'political correctness' lawsuits when I'm not worried about being tentacle raped by a faceless fuck in a suit.

But, I digress. I've made an important decision: I'm going to run. I don't know if the snow was really a safeguard or repellant of some sort, but Slenders has been showing up again. It's time I left. I just need a little more time here. A few months, tops, and then I'm gone.

Hopefully, I don't die in the meantime.

Nobody, signing out.

2 comments:

  1. Start running, you can't stop. Ever. Only time you stop is when you choose to fight back or you've given up, and I don't see you as the giving up type.

    Stay safe, Nobody.

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er...this is awkward. I really didn't expect much response on this blog...

      This blog is defunct now; I've had a bit of an 'awakening,' if you will. Head here for an explanation:

      http://moralrunner.blogspot.com

      I apologize if you were concerned about Nobody, but he isn't real. I am.

      -Moral (formerly 'Nobody')

      Delete