Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas?

I'm sorry about the lack of posts, but things are...well, things are wierd right now. I was really counting on snow for Christmas, but I've got absolutely none. I didn't want it just for the fact that I've had a white Christmas every year since I was born, I also wanted snow to test a hypothesis: Slender Man is never depicted or sighted outside in the snow, to the best of my knowledge, so maybe there's something to the 'Slender Man is a tree spirit' theory and he can't be around in the snow, as it represents some sort of death for him.

But there's no way of knowing right now. I fully expect a Christmas with Slendy staring in from outside. I don't have to worry about other people seeing him; the bastard is always invisible to everyone but me. When everyone around me starts to see him, I'll know that he's tired of playing his little game and is coming for me.

At any rate, I haven't heard anything from that asmodeus freak, so I suppose that's a good sign. I have, however, noticed a black four-door Sedan parked outside my house since December began. No one in the neighborhood drives a vehicle like that, and it's always gone in the morning and back by the time I get home from school. I'm probably just paranoid; one of my neighbors could have a visitor. ...a very, very frequent visitor who hates the hours between 6:30 and 3:00.

But, I digress. I'm still looking for the journal. Dom, if you're alive and reading this, please come back. We had a promise for this Christmas, remember? And if the Slender Man is what made you run, I swear we'll find a way to fight him together.

Merry Christmas, all; Nobody, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment