Monday, December 26, 2011

Breakthrough?

I know I only posted a few days ago, but I think I've made a discovery. It came at the cost of great idiocy, though.

Something came up last night, and I needed to take a walk this morning to clear my head. I didn't really watch where I was going, and I ended up in the city park, on one of the nature trails. Surrounded by trees. Slender Man, trees, and me alone. Not my best idea.

Anyways, While I was out there, I found something odd. I snapped a few pictures with my phone, so I'm sorry for the quality of the images:









































This wouldn't have struck me as out of place, except for the fact that this shelter looks exactly like what Dom and I used to build when we'd play in the woods when we were little. Dom is the more 'outdoorsy' of the two of us now, and I know she'd be able to build something like that pretty easily. I'm going to start checking it out on a daily basis to see if I can find her.

Nobody, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment