Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Strahm

Ellie just showed me the video.

I have mixed feelings about it. My first instinct was to blow my head off with Ellie's gun, because with Mr. Strahm dead, our best chances at hurting the Lanky Bastard, are lost. Hell, we didn't have much of a chance to begin with, but now we're just royally screwed.

But then I thought a little bit longer. Why would he go to all the trouble of creating an account just to post the video? Granted, that could've been accomplished by a Proxy; I really doubt with that wound, Mr. Strahm took that long to die (video was posted on March 2nd, his post about going after Mary was posted on January 23rd). And with the title of the video being the same as Mary's post, I think if anyone posted it, it was Mary. But the amount of trouble anyone went to just to post Mr. Strahm's final eight minutes of life has me suspicious. On top of that, we never see his face clearly.

The last few moments of the video where Slendy himself takes the body not only frightens me, but helps fuel my feeling that we haven't seen the last of Mr. Strahm. People involved with the Slender Man have a tendency to piss Death off. Whether No-Face will bring him back as himself to play with him a little longer (horrible as it sounds) or as some sort of corpse-puppet-Proxy (even worse) remains to be seen.

I'm probably just letting my hope get the better of me; Ellie certainly thinks so. But there's nothing I can do about it. I guess I'm going to keep a lookout for any signs that the only fighter in a growing group of runners isn't as dead as we think he is.

Mr. Strahm, if you really are dead, well, I hope you're with Lizzy now. Slendy can't do much to you if you're already dead.

...I hope.

Nobody, signing out.

4 comments:

  1. It is true:
    Strahm has fallen.
    I don't lie,
    Little Lion.
    Do not fear:
    He lived quite well,
    And has not
    Died for nothing.

    All your lives
    Will feed the most
    Glorious
    Ten-Armed Leader.
    Your 'fighter'
    Was just one man.
    Many more
    Shall soon follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? You don't lie? Just shut up and leave me alone; I'm not in the mood to fuck around with you right now. And you know what? Ten arms doesn't sound too scary.

    And stop with the 'Little Lion' shit. It makes no sense at all. You are, without a doubt, the worst Proxy I have ever met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't lie,
    Little Lion.
    I merely
    Exaggerate
    On occasion,
    Much like yourself.

    Tell your 'friends'
    About my Master,
    And how He
    Is with you at
    This moment,
    Watching, waiting.

    Play the role
    Of the soldier,
    And you'll fall
    Under attack.
    Play the role
    Of the runner,
    He will give chase.

    Accept it:
    You cannot win.
    Just give up.
    You cannot run.
    Your friend ran,
    And now she's lost.
    Don't follow
    Her star-crossed steps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what? TL; DR. Now get the fuck out.

    ReplyDelete