Sunday, January 8, 2012

Out of Town

I'm out of town for a few days, and when I get back I'll do one last check of the shelter down in the park. Even if Dom was hiding there, she hasn't been back for over ten days, so the likelihood that she'll return at all is negligible at best. I don't want to waste my time any further, so I'm going to try and find some other lead.

In the meantime, I feel very vulnerable here. I'm staying on a college campus and, lucky me, one side is surrounded by forest. As long as I stick to the buildings and in groups of people, I think I'll be safe. Note to self: check whether or not 'safety in numbers' applies to Slender Man. Seems to me that more than a few blogs stated that rule is essentially null and void when it comes to tall and faceless.

Since I'm on a general use terminal, I'm getting some annoyed looks from one of students that actually attends this college for school, not a vocal festival, so I'd probably better get off. I saw someone I wanted to talk to, anyways; someone was wearing an Operator Symbol on their hoodie. If I can happen by a friend here, I'll be much better off.

Nobody, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment