Monday, October 24, 2011

18 Ain't So Bad

Well, I'm eighteen now; birthday was yesterday. Got some cool stuff: free supper, a zombie-related shirt, some duct tape (that crap holds the world together, you know), and an awesome knife from Dom.

Speaking of that, Dom seems to be a lot more subdued than usual lately; doesn't really talk anymore, and as best I can tell, hasn't even visited the blog for a few weeks. I want to ask what's wrong, but I'm not sure it's my place. It could be parental problems, but those are usually brought to me instead of me asking about it.

I got the strongest reaction out of Dom (a bit of a freak-out) when I mentioned using a morphsuit and my 'Sunday best' to be Slender Man for Halloween (which is like my Christmas, by the way). Come to think of it, Dom was also fed up with the Slender Man-related post earlier...

I guess I'll have to buck up and ask Dom if something is wrong, after all.

Nobody, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment