Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday. Again.

I guess falling into a weekly schedule won't be so bad. I just don't know why Dom didn't post anything after the last entry. Seemed pretty eager to update the blog at every possible chance.

Well, anyways, this week is a shortened week; Wednesday is the new Friday. Know what that means? Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion marathon Thursday through Sunday. Well, for me, anyways. Either that or Halo: Reach marathon, since I've got enough '2-Day Gold Trial' codes to last me six days. I blame my parents for being cheap and not letting me get a full three-month subscription to Live, at the very least.

But, I digress. This morning was a terrible start. Woke up after a really messed up dream and realized that it wasn't even 6:00AM yet. Couldn't get back to sleep, though, so I just showered and got everything ready for school. I really wish I could remember what my dream was about, though. All I can remember is running and trees.

Oh well. If I had a dime for every nightmare that's ever woken me up, I'd have a pretty solid fortune about now. This is no different than any other bad dream, so I'm not going to waste a lot of time worrying about it.

Nobody, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment