Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Progress - I've Made None

I haven't asked Dom what's up yet; the moron is avoiding me almost religiously, and tends to escape if I'm seen approaching. I'm beginning to think I might've done something wrong. I really hope not. I suck at apologies.

Anyways, with my birthday out of the way, there are only three more dates in the next month or so that I'm looking forward to: Halloween, the launch of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, and the kick-off of National Novel Writing Month (in that order). Don't get me wrong; I love NaNoWriMo to death, but I also love Halo, which is my number one procrastination station. I never actually finished the first game in the series, so I'm hoping to rectify that wrong with Anniversary. I don't think Halo 2 should get a revamp, though; it's recent enough that if it does get a revamp, it should probably wait until the twentieth anniversary of Halo.

I'm also looking forward to whatever Bungie decides to do next. They've really shown their best with the original Halo trilogy and Reach, and I'm eager to see how they intend to top the series that launched them into fame.

On another note, since Monday I've been waking up at around 3:30 each night (last night and the night before my phone clock read 3:33, but I didn't check the clock on Monday night). I don't know if it's a dream that I don't remember or what, but it's starting to get on my nerves. I don't feel nauseous or sick, I just wake up and fall back asleep a few minutes later. It's just annoying.

Nobody, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment