Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November

It's finally November. Though I'm sad to see Halloween go, I'm anxious for the launch of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. National Novel Writing Month has just started today, and I'm less anxious about it than suffering a sense of dread. The day is already half over and I haven't even written a single word, let alone started the Word document. ...this does not bode well.

Sadly, Dom isn't here to see me ripping my hair out; she's not in school, and hasn't been answering my texts. Apparently, she's taking it to extreme lengths to avoid me. Well, this post should get her attention, if she's still checking out the blogs: when we started it, she wanted me to refer to her in a gender-neutral fashion (part of that paranoia about the internet that I mentioned earlier), so outing her as a girl should get her either angry enough to bitch me out in person or at least delete the references to gender in this post. Here's hoping I know her as well as I think I do.

Nobody, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment