Monday, November 7, 2011

Please Help

I've spent most of the weekend running around town asking anyone if they've seen Dom. According to both of her parents, she holed herself up in her room on Monday night, and they only thought to check and see if she was okay when I showed up and asked if she was there. A few things were missing from her room; a couple of blankets, her backpack, and a small picture of the two of us.

If anyone's seen her, please, let me know. She's about 5'5", Caucasian, blonde hair, and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a red hoodie with an Operator symbol on the chest and hood. She'll probably have an overstuffed Death Note messenger bag with her. We've got the police looking for her now, but since it's been a week, she's probably long gone, so I'm really relying on anyone out there who might've seen her.

Any help is appreciated. Please, help me find her.

2 comments:

  1. Has any progress been made yet on finding her?! D: I'm holding out for y'all.... be careful, stay safe. If something happened to her, you could be next (because she has the picture of both of you)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit... I hadn't thought of that. I thought maybe she'd just run away and taken the picture as some sort of memento.

    I'll start carrying my knife at all times.

    ReplyDelete