Saturday, November 12, 2011

No Luck Yet

Well, it seems this 'asmodeus' prick isn't saying any more. I don't know how he (or she?) hacked Dom's account, but if I ignore him/her/it, he/she/it should go away. I'm not going to let some stupid hacker distract me from finding Dom.

What could distract me, though, is sleep deprivation. For the past few nights I've been getting up at least once for no apparent reason, and then once more because of some dream that I can never remember come morning. Last night, for instance, I suddenly just popped awake at 3:33 (yes, specific time; it's a wierd semi-OCD thing I do) without any real cause. At 4:30 I was awake again, sweating and scared like I haven't been since I was little. If it happens again tonight, I'm going to write down the dream immediately, so I know what it is in the morning.

It occurs to me that Dom might've mentioned something in her English journal about why she left and where she was going. Not likely, I know, but I've got to check it out, just in case. As far as I know, she never picked it up after the last time she turned it in. I'll ask my English teacher if I can have it. In the meantime, please let me know if you see Dom or someone that looks like her.

Nobody, signing out.

1 comment:

  1. Her journal

    You will not find.

    Only the

    Confusion of

    Your teachers

    And all your peers.

    If you wish

    To find the book,

    You must ask

    asmodeus.

    ReplyDelete