Friday, November 4, 2011

Day Four Out the Door

Three days of writing have passed, and I'm already behind schedule. I blame my plot.

It's a book about a guy who's got some sort of virus in him that's trying to take over, but he's coping with it by painting. Until the feds take his girlfriend, of course, because they think she'll have the virus, too (spoiler: she does), and they basically want to dissect her and figure out how it works. They don't go after the main character because he's either A) too strong, B) not there when they invade his house, or C) some combination of the two. Stereotypical 'save the girl' quest begins.

My problem is that I'm no good with the filler parts of the story. I want to get the plot going, get the story moving, but the last time I did that I was told that the pacing was way off and I needed to slow down, do some build up.

But, I digress. Still no word from Dom, and I'm starting to get a little worried. I'll go by her house later tonight (after I've got my words done) and see if she's sick or something.

Nobody, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment