Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Impossible

You're probably not going to believe me, but I've run into a very...interesting...problem in getting my hands on Dom's journal: no one seems to remember that she ever existed.

I talked to my teacher about getting the journal, and she just stared at me like I'd asked her what the average flight speed of an unladen swallow was. When I tried to remind her of the few occasions on which Dom had really stood out in class (adding accompaniment to poetry readings with her guitar, or when her phone went off during class, offensive ring tone and all), she started to look really worried. Eventually she called the counselor, and lo and behold, he didn't remember Dom either.

As you might guess, I was a little freaked out, so I just ran to her locker and tore it open. There was nothing there. No text books, no assignments, not even one of the pictures she had taped to the inside of the door. There was only a slip of paper inside.

I'll take a picture and upload it later; I've gotta go now. They still looking for me in the hallways.

Nobody, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment