Monday, October 3, 2011

It's...ALIVE!!

Well, guess who's back? Yeah, that's right: Nobody. No more endless, arbitrary posts every three days from Dom. We're going back to our regular schedule of...um, nevermind. There was no schedule in the first place, I guess.

Anyways, as Dom said, I was pretty much back to normal by Friday, and for all intensive purposes I was skipping school. Saturday I was back up to 100%, so naturally, I went to a Tim Minchin concert with my dad and uncle.

It. Was. Amazing.

The guy is hilarious, and contrary to what I thought, he actually does more than just sing. He'd stop after a song and take maybe ten minutes to tell a story leading into his next song (the pre-'Lullaby' story was hilarious, if not predictable). Of course, when he got to the song wherein the lyrics consist mainly of 'F*** the motherf***ing Pope,' and invited the audience to sing along, I glanced sideways at my dad, who gave me a look that told me if I did, he wouldn't say anything, but I'd be walking home. Considering it took five and a half hours to drive there at the speed limit, I kept my mouth shut.

So anyways, just wanted to pop on, show you all that I'm still alive, and rub my awesome weekend in your faces.

Nobody, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment