Friday, September 30, 2011

30 Days Hath September...

I always hated that poem when i was little. stupid teachers always made me recite it so I knew how many days were in the month and then we had a quiz on it

So pointless -_-;

Anyways today is the last day of september if you weren't already aware of that. which means that tomorrow is the first of october Nobody's favorite month for various reasons: his birthday, and Halloween is pretty much his version of christmas.

It's also homecoming next week, which means a bunch of dressing up and crap. not much for school spirit but i guess it wouldn't kill me to participate in some of the dress up days Class color is black (because were seniors) and I have more than enough black to wear

Nobody should be back next week. he texted me today and told me that he was pretty much back to normal but didnt want to come in on a Friday, since its the last day of the week anyways. he's pretty much just milking it for one more day right now Bastard. I'm bored here T-T

Thats all for now; post laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment