Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Feel like hell

I'm just getting over a mild cold but I decided to post an entry anyway. probably have to wipe the keyboard down when I'm done, but meh.

Anyways, Nobody never came to school today so I'm assuming that he's sick. poor guy probably came down with the flu, and he really hates throwing up. I realize that no one enjoys tossing their lunch but i think he has a phobia of it. If he even thinks he's going to he turns really pale and gets all shakey. it would be funny if he werent absolutely miserable when that happens.

in other words, my day has been really dull. I don't really talk to a lot of people other than Nobody, so i pretty much stuck to my sketchbook all day. it's actually kind of strange how i've been drawing a lot of forestscapes and what Nobody referred to as 'sweeping vistas.' I think he just likes throwing big words around; they just look like pretty landscape scenes to me

I did a really cool scene today but my scanner is messed up and i forgot my deviantart account, so I cant get it up right away to show it off. i really wonder why technology hates me so much

That's all I can think to write for now. might post again tomorrow or later in the week , if Nobody isnt back.

2 comments:

  1. Just woke up from a nap; figured now would be a good time to catch you online, since it's our computer class. Kinda hoping you're checking the blog right now and waiting for some sort of comment notification to pop up (does that happen if you're a co-author?).

    I should be back next week, at the latest; the worst of it seems to be over now. I'm keeping solids down, at least. I'll test my stomach's durability later by queuing up a Justin Beiber song and putting the volume on high.

    Anyways, get my assignments for me, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...no, I don't get any sort of notification that you've posted a comment. had to find out for myself when I refreshed the page and saw that there was '1 comment' on this entry

    hurry back naow. class is boooooooooooring

    ...get'cher own damn homework. >.>

    ReplyDelete