Thursday, September 8, 2011

Well, Here I Am

I don't know why I'm starting this blog, but my friend Dom said that it could help with my writing. So...read the title; here I am.

I'm no good at beginnings, I can tell you that right now. I thought a blog might be a little different than a book, but I guess it's not: I still have no idea how to start it off. I have no clue what to do after it's started either, come to think of it. This probably won't last very long, or get many updates, unless Dom gets on me about it.

Anyways, I'm Nobody, signing off.

...apparently, endings aren't my thing either. -_-;

2 comments:

  1. Haha knew you'd cave and make one. Yeah, you'd better credit me! all my idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's great. How's about you get an account here so I don't have to pop in and moderate unknown comments? Anyone can write in their name as 'Dom,' after all.

    ReplyDelete