Friday, September 23, 2011

Total Dom-ination

Nobody told me to make my own post yesterday so here it is. I'm Dom. that is all.

...and judging by the way he's glaring at me I have to write more than just that. -_-;

as you can probably tell, Im not a complete spelling and punctuation Nazi like Nobody is (for the record he made me capitalize 'nazi' even though I think it would have been fine without the caps) and I also have a firm belief in smileys/emotes. =D waaaaay easier to read someone's emotions when you're talking to them if they toss some emotes at the end of their sentences; i'm not good at reading emotions via text >.>

If you read yesterday's post, you know enough about me. Parents are pricks, Nobody rules, and I'm getting him a knife for his birthday A big one, too.

I'mma go before he makes me go back and correct any errors I made above and deletes all my precious smileys. >.>

2 comments:

  1. You do realize that I can just go in and edit the post myself, right? I can wipe all those errors out right here, right now... But I won't. That can serve as the tell-tale sign of who's posting: your error-ridden tripe, and my flawless awesomeness.

    And I have nothing against emoticons. In fact:

    (\(\
    (='.')
    ((")(")

    Yeah. Lawyer'd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it really sad that you ran all the way bck to your computer so you could post a comment on this entry.

    ZOMG BUNNY!! 030

    ReplyDelete