Thursday, September 22, 2011

Parents

I just want to state my opinion on an issue here: parents are supposed to protect you and provide for you, not kick you out to a friend's house because you don't want to deal with them.

I'm not talking about personal experience, but Dom's parents certainly fall under the general category of 'bastards' (don't worry, I have permission to rant about this).

Dom had to bunk at my place last night because of 'trouble at home' (read: daddy was in the bottle and mommy had enough 'being motherly' for the week). Completely out of the blue, but it's not the first time this has happened, so my parents were cool with it. We didn't really sleep; mostly, we wipe each other out on video games (read: I take the kills in Halo, but none of the kills in Black Ops) or work on our songs (Dom writes the music, I write the lyrics; totally gonna be big in a few years); nothing too strenuous. Maybe we'll end up knocked out at about 4:30 or 5:00 (at the latest), but we have to wake up right away afterwards, so we're both pretty much zombies the whole next day of school.

Speaking of zombies, I've been thinking about putting my 'bug out bag' together. I know I can't have a fully-stocked one at school (no weapons policy), and same thing probably goes for work, but I should be able to build a substantial one at home, if I add the knife I got at the wedding last weekend (usher gift; didn't make much sense to me, either). It's a really small knife, though, so I dunno...

Anyways, Dom tried to tell me that a zombie bag could just include a power bar, a pistol, and a couple of extra shells. Any other zombie fans out there, please join me after the apocalypse to wave a sad goodbye to zombie Dom.

Nobody, signing out (why the hell does that feel so cheesy to say, and yet so right?)

4 comments:

  1. I give you permission to bitch out my parents, and that's all you can manage? Weak. =P

    and why do I detect sarcasm when you're saying we're going to be big?? We'll take 'em all on and come out on top! well, if you're not off doing your writing thing in England Seriously, stay here and become a musician. Loads more fun.

    Y U No like little knife!? Nah just kidding I can buy you a bigger one for your birthday or something.

    I'll outlast you all, by the way Just me an my colt. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, don't you have something better to do during computer class than read the blog? Make a post of your own, at least. Anyways, we're at school; can't really dig into your parents. Network Admin could be watching in his office, you know.

    Oh, sure, we'll be big. Totally wasn't being sarcastic. I'm never sarcastic. I'm the least sarcastic person in the world. I'm so non-sarcastic that I sound sarcastic, when I'm really not.

    ...and now I won't be surprised when I unwrap your present and find a knife. Great job; I could never understand why being a ninja never worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make my own darn post when I bloodywell feel like it

    stop saying sarcastic. That word has now lost all meaning to me T-T

    Pssh. bitch plz, I'm a ninja! I'm just so stealthy I look like I'm in plain sight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, start 'bloody well feeling like it' and make a post already. Starting to get one-sided here.

    Sarcasticsarcasticsarcasticsarcasticsarcastic. SARCASTIC. There, what are you going to do about it? Oh, that's right, nothing. 'cause it's time to log off and get ready to leave for the day.

    Lawyer'd.

    ReplyDelete